Quotes from Dr. Vetvicka’s Book
- What important cancer-fighting chemical does Beta glucan turn on to overcome this horrific disease? See page 40.
- Page 43. Find out why a person exposed to radiation, needs immune support and how they get it.
- High cholesterol? Statins are not the only way to fight bad cholesterol. See page 51 and find out what Beta Glucan to buy and why.
- Diabetes is the silent killer. Read the book to find out how to fight back.
- Page 59 tells you what depresses the immune system and what helps.
- Can you overcome the effects of stress and possibly head off the slow deterioration of your health? See page 62.
- Dr. Vetvicka compares glucans on page 72.
Vaclav Vetvicka, PH.D., Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY., graduated from Charles University in Prague Czech Republic, with an advanced degree in biology and obtained his Ph.D. from the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences. His postgraduate training included a stay at the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, and at the Institute of Microbiology, Prague, Czech Republic.
His main area of research focuses on the development of natural immuneomodulators. He has authored and co-authored more than 189 peer-reviewed publications and seven books.
The superior performing Beta glucan used in Dr. Vetvicka’s research is referred to in his book as “lot 300” and “glucan #300.” A. J. Lanigan, our manufacturer, is responsible for the control and manufacture of our Beta 1, 3-D glucan products, which are the same as the lots used in Dr. Vetvicka’s research.