Simply the Best Beta 1,3-D Glucan Available
All of the following tests were evaluated by an independent, disinterested third party with no connection to us or to our manufacturer, A.J. Lanigan. Please note the top blue bar represents ?eta 1,3-D glucan.
The Beta Source’s ?eta 1,3-D glucan EXCEEDS EVERY OTHER IMMUNE PRODUCT BY FAR.
Chart 1: The Beta Source’s Beta 1,3-D glucan’s immune response exceeds all others
The chart below shows that NONE of the other immune supplements could reach the same level of immune response of our minimum recommended daily dose.
- There is no other available immune supplement that can provide the immune support of Lot #300 glucan.
- The black trend line represents Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) (Saltwater), which is used as a baseline for normal immune function.
- The top blue bar represents Beta 1,3-D glucan.
CONCLUSION: Some of the products tested in the DOSE RANGE THAT THE MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMEND, ACTUALLY HAVE LESS EFFECT ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM THAN SALTWATER. (Click on image to enlarge.)
Chart 2: The Beta Source’s Beta 1,3-D glucan’s immune response far exceeds a vast number of products tested
The chart below shows the results of Beta Source’s Beta glucan tested against a wide range of immune products. Once again, our Beta 1,3-D glucan’s immune response far exceeded all others.
- The Beta Source’s Beta 1, 3-D glucan (Yellow bar) SIGNIFICANTLY OUTPERFORMS all tested immune support products.
- All products were tested at the same dose.
CONCLUSION: Many products actually HAD A LESSER EFFECT ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM THAN SALTWATER (PBS – Phosphate Buffered Saline.) (Click on image to enlarge.)
Chart 3: How do other products test when twice as much of their product is used compared to ours?
- All products tested at double our dose.
- Phycarine was used as a positive control; Saline used as a negative control.
CONCLUSION: No other compound can achieve the enhanced immune response of glucan Lot #300, regardless of the dose used. A product that has been tested and shown in this chart will be published each week on the front page of this site. (Click on image to enlarge.)
Chart 4: Beta 1, 3-D glucan vs. Epicor – and the winner is?
How does Beta 1, 3-D glucan compare to Epicor, a popular immune supplement, in initiating an immune response?
CONCLUSION: In this side-by-side comparison, it is easy see that glucan #300 clearly OUTPERFORMS Epicor.
- Epicor has less effect on the immune system than saltwater on half the Epicor doses that were tested.
- Epicor, regardless of the dose, cannot reach the immune response of Beta 1, 3-D glucan’s minimum recommended daily dose.
This result is typical of every product that has undergone side-by-side analysis with Beta 1, 3-D glucan. (Click on image to enlarge.)
Chart 5 – Increase in phagocity capacity with Beta Source’s Beta 1,3-D glucan
The graph below shows:
- The increase in phagocytosis (engulfiing and destroying of microorganisms, viruses, etc.) after administering glucan #300.
- The increase in the amount of immune cells phagocytosing foreign particles.
After 10 days:
- The amount of cells consuming one (1) particle increased by 19%.
- The amount of cells consuming three (3) or more particles increased by 20%.
CONCLUSION: This significant increase in phagocytosis illustrates the bolstered immune response achieved as a result of our Beta 1, 3-D glucan. (Click on image to enlarge.)