Beta Source offers a superior line of supplements that do exactly what they say they will do. They are both safe and effective. You can ALWAYS BE ASSURED you are getting exactly what is on the label. All statements are supported by science.
Beta Source will gladly provide you with:
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) that clearly states the exact composition of our products.
- A certificate of Country of Origin stating that our products are manufactured in a certified Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facility in the USA.
Our Mission – Your Health
Beta Source is committed to providing affordable, effective, natural supplements that work with the body to maintain health naturally.
We guarantee that our products are safe, properly tested for contaminants, and contain only ingredients that are of the highest quality and purity to ensure that they help you lead a healthier life.
Our Manufacturer : A. J. Lanigan
Since 1996, the Beta-1,3D Glucan that I produce has been and continues to be the very best that you can buy. Research published in the Journal of American Nutraceutical Association (JANA) 2007, states that my compound is the only “relevant” immune modulator. It continues to be my pleasure to provide the ONLY immune supplement you need to buy. It is NOT made in China. It is manufactured in a certified Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facility and its Country of Origin Certificate proudly shows the USA.
Have a happy day,
A. J. Lanigan
The research on Beta-1,3D Glucan, a carbohydrate molecule that enhanced the functioning of the macrophage white blood cell, was extensive and the results were impressive. However, the purified beta glucan used in the laboratories was prohibitively expensive and economically unfeasible for the average person. In the late 90s ,he developed a manufacturing process for a highly purified beta glucan that was affordable for the average person.
He has lectured extensively before a variety of audiences including Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana; University of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts; University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida; University Community Hospital, Tampa, Florida; as well as numerous other hospitals, civic centers and community colleges. He is a frequent guest on numerous radio and television talk shows including WGHT-AM, New York, WLVG, and Detroit.
In 1999, Mr. Lanigan teamed with Biopolymer Engineering, Inc. of St. Paul, Minnesota as Director of Product Education. This partnership provides the capability for high capacity manufacturing of complex carbohydrates and their derivatives (e.g. Beta Glucan, chitin, chitosan, glucosamine, astaxanthin, proteins, etc.).
Mr. Lanigan continues to education the general public by:
- Appearing as a guest commentator on:
- “Here’s to your Health” – Nationally Syndicated Show
- “Health, Wealth, and Happiness” – South Carolina Radio Show
- Granting guest interviews discussing the importance of the immune system on the following (Radio):
- WGHT AM, New York
- WLQV AM, Detroit
- WTMR AM, Philadelphia
- WCBC AM, Washington, D.C.
- NOYN AM, Dallas
- WXTX AM, Boston
- KBEM FM, Minneapolis
- WBET, Boston
- WWGB AM, Washington, D.C.
- WFAX AM, Washington, D.C.
- KILT, Houston
- WTOP, Washington, D.C.
- KENN, Albuquerque
- WEIM, Boston
- WJLB, Detroit
- KHTK AM, Sacramento
- Research Associations:
- Clemson University
- East Tennessee State
- Medical University of South Carolina
- John Hopkins University
- University of Miami
- University of Minnesota
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Louisville
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Louisiana State University
- Texas A & M University of Tennessee